Below is a random sample of the articles I found interesting over the last few months.
Green buildings, green cities
- HafenCity. Right from the start.
- Living Future 2010: Energy Code Overhaul. Vancouver and Seattle are working on new models for outcome-based energy codes.
- Detroit and the office of the future.
- Vertical Farming. Could this be a new way for sustainable cities?
- Why IBM could be bigger than Facebook in social media.
- How social media has changed the nature of documentary filmmaking.
- The demographics of Facebook versus MySpace. Facebook users are more educated, have higher incomes than MySpace users.
- Social network suicide. Tired of your profile? Learn how to delete it all in seconds.
- How Twitter will change the way we live.
- The car industry: small isn’t beautiful. Demographic changes mean more people are choosing smaller cars but the business model of most car makers means that small cars aren’t profitable.
Weird and wonderful
- Diabetes and maybe another good reason to drink red wine.
- No lights? Just read by the trees….one day.
- A rational drugs policy in the U.K.? Removing penalties on drugs doesn’t necessarily lead to greater use.
Contact me for a full report, tailored to your needs.